custom Rupp "DEMON" project finished

started off with a scrambler frame and tank,...2 stage candy apple red metallic powder coating....wheels were powder coated in chrome silver.....i made the custom graphics myself. 212cc stock predator with custom built baffled exhaust...TONS of new parts...FUN project ! OldMiniBikes.jpg omb2.jpg omb3.jpg omb4.jpg omb5.jpg omb6.jpg

Last edited:
you do some crazy nice bikes bud. amazing I have a 1970 roadster sitting in my shop just dreaming of getting it to that point but I race minis to so budget get eatin up quick. great bike. hope to see more

you do some crazy nice bikes bud. amazing I have a 1970 roadster sitting in my shop just dreaming of getting it to that point but I race minis to so budget get eatin up quick. great bike. hope to see more
THANX for the positive comments guys ,......i really enjoy taking these old beat up rusty rupps and bringing them back to life again ,.... its always fun to see and hear peoples reactions when they see these bikes......they always seem to bring back fond childhood memories and put a smile on they're faces...........i already have another in the works ! hey DB, ....have FUN with your 70 roadster .......thats a GREAT bike !!