Dad's build Heathkit

Here's a Heathkit roller that I got out of Don's garage. My Dad commented a while back that it would be nice to have a bike to ride at the beach house. I remember seeing this it when Don purchased it thinking it would be a good bike. Don commented that he was going to sell it. So I grabbed it. I'm not really into the bigger bikes, but this will make a comfortable ride. Going to use a predator motor with a torque converter. The interesting thing is, the bike has a pocket bike front disk break. This is a bonus. The seat is original and need some repairs. Tires and wheels are in very good condition.

Welcome to the Boonie club :smile: That should move with the predator motor with a torque converter. There was a member making a pretty nice original style seat even with the logo.

Welcome to the Boonie club :smile: That should move with the predator motor with a torque converter. There was a member making a pretty nice original style seat even with the logo.
The seat is all original. It has some areas near the edges that are a little weak. I'm going to have the upholstery guy reinforce it from the rear. That should be OK. I appreciate it though:thumbsup:

I located a hemi predators eight Harbor freight and got it installed. This is the first predator motor that I've had. I'm very impressed with the amount of power and how quiet in the engine is. I have decided to disassemble the bike and get things powder coat correctly.

August 1, 2015 - YouTube

Nice to see you have it going. Have you decided on colors for PC?
Nate,

I'm not totally decided yet. I try to choose a color that I haven't already used on other bikes. I saw a bike that was restored and ruby red. With off off-white wheels and fenders ???... Do you have a clutch cover on your bike ?? That is something I'm going to be looking for..