David Bradley sport kart

I aquired a David Bradley sport kart a while back. Just wondering the years this kart was produced. Any other info would be great. There seems to be very little info on the cool little kart... I had one as child in the early 70s, and I'm thinking of restoring it..Sorry no pic. It has been completely dissasembled and stored in a box for for several years now..But it is complete..Thanks in advance..

Anyone? :shrug: The info is for myself, Not to sell it..Will be restoring for my grandson to ride in our annual thanksgiving parade next year. I wanted the years produced to put correct years motor on it. I know it came from Sears.

Use the search feature. I was able to see an exploded diagram at searsparts.com from a link I found in the search. I can't post a link but someone will be able to. Looks like a Sears Craftsman side exit exhaust H35 or variant. Go to searsparts.com and reference #53692493

Last edited:
Still wondering the years this kart was produced. The Reo engine on it was toast, and not original to the kart. The same type of kart I had as a child had a rope pull briggs on it. I rode it untill the drive wheel wore out. Im thinking late 50s? Any input Kart gurus?

Way back in 1971 when I bought out the Keystone Lawn Lawnmower in Torrance, California in the stock there were these type of hard rubber wheels and some had sprockets attached and I didn't think they were for karts but after a while I had to buy replacements because of sales for mostly Sears and J C Pennies Yard Carts
Steve :scooter:

No one has any info?? Come on kart guys chime in! I have found little to no info on it, other than a video on youTube that is all I have found. The one on the video looks slightly different...