DB30 Resurrection from the dead. :-)

Beautiful work. Three questions:
1. Where did you order the seat from?
2. What is the exact name of the engine (predator, make and model #)?
3. Where did you leader the dual pipe exhaust?

Thanks, I would like to shamelessly copy your great work.

No worries love to have you build one like mine everybody likes it.
1: A local guy did the seat for me for 75.. if that's not too much I can give you his number.
2: the engine is easy to find it's a 212cc Predator available at Harbor Freight keep an eye out for the coupon 99 plus tax easy throttle hookup runs like a dream right out of the box 6.5 horse period a bit more with the header.
3: what the header off of eBay. If you don't see it on there let me know I'll look up where I got it got out of Florida wasn't expensive.
Use the spray can to paint it on the side of the house. Glad you like it good luck. Let me know if I can be of assistance mark

Attachments

I've had several questions about that header I got it off of eBay when I get home I'll see if I can find the Builder he makes several different ones. Not very expensive either if I remember correctly about 65 to 85
It is a bit loud with that Heather though I'll let you know.. sounds like a Harley Davidson pretty cool. But not to neighbor friendly. Mark

Nice bike... I see you are in AZ. I hope you come to our 3rd annual Hood ride with that DB.
Glad you like it..I'm in Gilbert. .. when and where is your event. .. the dB is up in Sedona maybe I can bring it down if there is time .
If not, I've got other riders for myself and my Grandson's ready to ride down here. . Lets roll....PhxMark Screenshot_2018-08-27-18-36-53.png

Your DB turned out great , nice job on it !
Thank you very much, it wasn't that hard to do really. If I was retired I could make a living redoing them there's lots of them around here with dead motors... there's a father and son that does quite a few of them at Christmas time. PhxMark

where did the header come from ?
As far as that header goes.
I searched through eBay and PayPal can't seem to find the original ad or cost where I paid. Got a new phone since then. Even came with the bracket to bolt to the bottom frame on the DB. I'll keep looking if I see it I'll let you guys know. PhxMark

Manchester 1 is the best for new seats but for a DB cover for about $30 check out LXM Boutique ( google them ) they specialize in DB seat covers .

As far as that header goes.
I searched through eBay and PayPal can't seem to find the original ad or cost where I paid. Got a new phone since then. Even came with the bracket to bolt to the bottom frame on the DB. I'll keep looking if I see it I'll let you guys know. PhxMark
The header came from andrei-x. Price $ 68.80 shipped. I don't have that particular header but i have several others he's made for me. He does nice work! Cheers!!

The header came from andrei-x. Price $ 68.80 shipped. I don't have that particular header but i have several others he's made for me. He does nice work! Cheers!!
Yep that's his name. I'll need that because I'm going to buy another one from him . Even had a nice connection for the frame at the bottom of the pipe. No rattling. He sure does nice work. I thought I'd go ahead and pick up another DB this weekend for a quick Resto. I'll update with pics..Phxminiguy52

Doing some nice work yourself phx ! Bike looks great! Andre only has one of those in stock at the moment. If it sells before you decide to buy another, give him and week or two and check again. He'll make more. Good luck with your next bug!!