Decals

I was searching around and found a three year old thread on decals that were being sold by Minibikepaul. I see he hasn't been on in a few years. Does anyone know if he still makes these and how one would reach him? They were water transfer and priced very well. Looked gorgeous. I is intermerested!

Johnny I talked with paul about a year ago for some decals don't.haven't seen him around on the site I.have his # if yhat will.help.you out ( 805-889-1932).....

I think you'll find several threads on Minibikepaul. If I'm right the last thread was "another nasty voicemail from Minibikepaul".
If it's the same guy,he's banned.
Yep,just searched his name on here and it's the same guy.i don't know him personally,but I've read enough of the threads to know enough to stay away.

Last edited:
I think you'll find several threads on Minibikepaul. If I'm right the last thread was "another nasty voicemail from Minibikepaul".
If it's the same guy,he's banned.
Yep,just searched his name on here and it's the same guy.i don't know him personally,but I've read enough of the threads to know enough to stay away.
Oh ok. Didn't mean to dredge up any old wars there. The decal thread was really all I saw. They looked nice and from what I saw were very popular. Guess something bad happened since.

The decals are awesome. The provider....meh. He has a website you can purchase from...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

markus

I just order the decals off ebay from minibikepaul, super easy to do, and I like that he will sell you just a single instead of a set if needed to.

I love the Briggs sets, and the tecumseh flags and ballons, I have to say I do preffer some of the peel and stick when I have them for the air filter and info decals on the tecs though though, the waterslide ones I think could have been done better (they are kinda digital looking)

Some of those decals peel and stick ones on ebay are total :001_9898: wrong size, really incorrect, stuff like that

waterslides from MBP I used within the last year:

waterslide over OG paint :thumbsup:

Only problem I seen from the decals are the circle logo on the pull cord shroud. They say Briggs Stratton. They are missing the "&". Hopefully he fixed the error

I just order the decals off ebay from minibikepaul, super easy to do, and I like that he will sell you just a single instead of a set if needed to.

I love the Briggs sets, and the tecumseh flags and ballons, I have to say I do preffer some of the peel and stick when I have them for the air filter and info decals on the tecs though though, the waterslide ones I think could have been done better (they are kinda digital looking)

Some of those decals peel and stick ones on ebay are total :001_9898: wrong size, really incorrect, stuff like that

waterslides from MBP I used within the last year:

waterslide over OG paint :thumbsup:

Yeah Markus you said it. I thought my peel off sticker was on the small side but next to your water slide one its ridiculous

Looks like ill be replacing that ASAP.

Go my MinibikePaul water transfer decal. I pretty nervous abt attempting it though!! I'm having flashbacks to when I was a kid and messed up just abt every model car and ship I ever built with these things. Haha!!

Wow I must say that looks pretty damn good.

Nerve wracking stuff though. I had wanted it like a couple of mm to the left. But it started to set. Oh well its pretty much where I wanted it. First attempt so i can live with it. I had wet the shroud so as to be able to move it around but the water ran right off of course.