did you vote today ?

Bobscooters

Yes , i haven't missed a election since my first time voting. been watching returns all night long and have my fingers crossed.:smile:

:thumbsup:

We are closing in on Nov 11.
Its a very good thing to honour all those men who faught for the right too representation by using your vote.

WLB

I always vote even though I have come to believe that all I'm voting for is which thief I would prefer to pick my pockets.

I haven't missed an election since 1968.
Typical of my state, the Dens made sure most of the voters in Sandoval got turned away because of "problems with the voting machines and NO provisional ballets being provided. Even an emergency court order was too late for many of the "disenfranchised" voters who were told " you cannot vote". It didn't matter that you voted at the same polling place for the last 50 years,had voter I.D ( not required by law) ,had a tax bill,etc.
We always have the military mailed in ballots missing,broken voting machines,machines that change the vote after being fed the ballot,voters turned away due to no provisional ballots, or folks in line after the polls have closed and told "too Bad".
and the Dems get away with it. Illegals get to vote early and often. ( no ID required)
What a State.