DMP Minibike

i got this two dmp minibikes for 100 each the red one runs and the blue will but haven't worked on it yet. any one know about them and what there worth i know there from Delhi metal products in ontario and there both from 1971. the blue one has front and rear disc brake lights and turning singals and the red one has only a rear disc brake.

Nice pair of bikes! you have some great options on them and they must make nice rides. We do not answer "How much is it worth" questions on this site. Good luck and Welcome

hmmm, interesting bikes. Nice looking too. Never heard of them before, however I have not been around minis for too long. It'll be interesting to hear more about these when info is uncovered. Good score.

I sure would like to own those! That blue one is fully loaded.Dee fricken lux ! Did they come with titles? Just try to build a fully suspended, torque convertered, dual disc brake mini from parts to get an idea of what there worth. Pricey and just what I want:thumbsup:

i have found out they made two models, the one i have and then one like a rupp hustler and they started making them in 71 but they mostly made tv antennas. and i also found out my blue one has the most deluxe model they made so i guess i did good on 100 a piece.:smile:

Delhi Metal Products Limited was a Canadian company based in Delhi, Onterio. The information I have on them states that three TRAIL-CHAMP models were available in late 1970, plus a Scamper, which was a smaller hardtail version with a 36" wheel base vs. the 41" on the TRAIL-CHAMP. The Model T-4D was the top of the line and called "the Super-Mini" in advertisements. I'll try to find more information on these machines...the 8" mag style wheels are pure sex.

The '71 model line was introduced in late '70 before the holidays, I assume. I'm looking for more info on how long they were produced. They had SN's as you can see, so there has to be more on them somewhere.

WOW man thats a good buy for something that nice and complete and original.. ESPECIALLY in Canada.. :doah: Man that blue one has a lighted HS Tecumseh.. :doah: It's hard to find any kind of minibike to play with in Canada... Finding a nice litle minicycle with fenders and full suspension, and seperate gas tank and torque convers and.. :doah:

Damn.. you did GREAT.. :laugh: I wouldn't touch a thing about them.. Get them running, and try polishing up any chrome or whatever.. Maybe wash it.. :shrug: I would leave them just as original as ya see them though.. :thumbsup: I'm not shittin ya man..You got a nice pair of bikes. Those are some nice old survivors.. Ya don't see them that complete and original that often.