Do U Trail ride, Drag or Street ride mostly

TomH

Wondering where other members ride their mini bikes the most. I mostly trail ride hilly areas with a bit of gravel road riding

I have a fairly big yard and a large field out back. No street/gravel riding here. Maybe a little snow if it doesnt get too deep. :)

On the street with my titled and insured mini bikes and on the back roads and fields with the rest of the bikes and trikes .

cxbra

Street. I had a modded 5hp Bonanza that did 45-50mph.. that was fun! Sold it due to money issues a year ago but I recently bought a Baja Hawg-Ty (old baja heat) for $100 and it runs good. I told myself that I was going to keep this one in the dirt but it soooo hard not to cruise the neighborhood. My neighborhood is like a maze, cops dont even want to drive through it haha.

I bought a mini for my wife thinking we could do some trail riding. Bird Nighthawks are terrible on any trail that may have a small rock on its path, so its almost all street. Some campground riding when the nephews are around.

looking for trails in south FLa, FATBOY -I realize i will have to install headlamp and front/rear signals. Can you get these things registered with dmv though? Authorities are up my butt and they keep sayin to take it to the tax collector. iN THE STREET NOT FLYING HERE. i'll ride wherever I can but street preferred.

Last edited:
I only ride in my imagination. I can't risk losing a machine to Barney Fife. Police look at me and see no threat, only dollar signs. They would haul me in, write ten tickets, and impound the bike. The gang banger turds get away with murder, but when you pay taxes for thirty five years and have no arrests, you are supposed to know better. I gotta stop my rant now, I'm going down to the basement for another "ride".

So true I know the county just wants their piece of the action, but I see an old man driving around a sedan with a budweiser or something almost every week here, get those guys. I am barely on the road these days and they still wont leave me alone. Keep it on the grass.