Do you have any of our toys you had as kid

glenn baine

I GOT THE JOHNNY SPEED OFF E-BAY I HAD THIS IN 1967,,,,,THE JOHNNY SEVEN OMA. E-BAY ALSO I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I SPENT ON IT MY WIFE HAD A COW LOL I GIVE $85.00 FOR THE GUN WITH NO AMMO 10 BULLETS $18.00,,2,MISSILE $38.00 APIECE ,,,1,, GRENADA $40.00,,AND I STILL NEED 1 MISSILE:doah: HEAR IS A PHOTO OF ME IN 1964 ON CHRISTMAS WITH THE OMA.

I think that is just cool!!! I have found as I get older I have been replacing alot of things from my youth that have long been gone, I have a 5000' toy box full of the stuff..... I have issues...

i have nothing except for a metric shit ton of baseball/sports cards at my dad's house (probably 40,000+). i'm moving him out of his house soon so i'll probably sell them for whatever i can get. i don't have space to keep them nor do i really give a shit. i'm not really one for nostalgia.

HAHAHA...you have the best vintage photo scrapbook Glenn !!

that Johnny Speed Jag is too cool :thumbsup:

I bet that bird in the cage didn't sleep a wink the way you're looking at him with that machine gun :laugh:

Last edited:
Very cool stuff

Hey Glenn, looks like you were a Topper Toys fan! I've never had the One Man Army (O.M.A.) but it's definitely one of the coolest toy guns from back in the day. My most recent find at a flea market yielded a Mattel Agent 0 tommy style gun. My best friend and I used to play with those guns all the time. Great stuff. As for the Johnny Speed, I've had a few of those items over the last several years but never the Jag, just accessories. I did find a Johnny Express truck and some accessories while on vacation this past spring.

As for my stuff, I still have some of my Hot Wheels, and a handful of other odds and ends but none of the major stuff I remember.

I played with slot cars. Had one little fiqure eight,never could afford any more track.I used to play with some of the neihborhood kids that had slots also_One boys dad also liked them and they had a big track in the basement and we would gather there to have races and time trials.I only had 4 cars.
Now that i am grown,never got over the fun of it and still play with them.
I still collect the H.O scale cars,about 250 of them,with a super crapload of track.Now my daughter who will be six on the eighth is getting the same addiction.And i still have the same 4 cars.

Last edited:
Do you have any of our toys you had as kid...
Great photos, Glenn.

I still have some of the HO slot cars I had when I was little. My old G.I. Joe (the kind that's a foot tall) is in a box somewhere in the house, and I still have lots of magazines that I collected as a kid. I still look at the magazines all the time. The Lil Indian I had when I was young only stuck around for a couple of years. I replaced it a few years ago w/one I found on CL.

I played with slot cars. Had one little fiqure eight,never could afford any more track.I used to play with some of the neihborhood kids that had slots also_One boys dad also liked them and they had a big track in the basement and we would gather there to have races and time trials.I only had 4 cars.
Now that i am grown,never got over the fun of it and still play with them.
I still collect the H.O scale cars,about 250 of them,with a super crapload of track.Now my daughter who will be six on the eighth is getting the same addiction.And i still have the same 4 cars.
That's what i'm talkin about. I'll have to post some pictures....

Great photos, Glenn.

I still have some of the HO slot cars I had when I was little. My old G.I. Joe (the kind that's a foot tall) is in a box somewhere in the house, and I still have lots of magazines that I collected as a kid. I still look at the magazines all the time. The Lil Indian I had when I was young only stuck around for a couple of years. I replaced it a few years ago w/one I found on CL.
My Mom has been hoarding my GI joe's in her attic and long with the GI joe nasa space set.