Does anyone else have problems getting the correct parts from ebay?

KB2ROCKET

I understand that ordering drivetrain parts can be a complex affair that's why I carefully read the discription and ask questions before ordering but on 3 resent orders the parts were just wrong and at that point you need to take pictures send a email to the seller then start a return and be issued a mailing label pack the part up take it to the post office wait for the refund or exchange and pray the next part is the right one .
Now I'm not perfect either I ordered a part and I made an incorrect assumption about a dimension and got exactly what I ordered but I can't use it .when that happens I don't return the part I just eat my mistake and move on.
But anyways does anyone else have any problems getting the correct parts from ebay?

A lot of sellers don't know anything about what they are selling..hint* look at their other items they sell..nothing having to do with mechanical parts...like clothes and dinnerware

KB2ROCKET

A lot of sellers don't know anything about what they are selling..hint* look at their other items they sell..nothing having to do with mechanical parts...like clothes and dinnerware
Very good point
The last mistake was a sprocket it was only 1 tooth away from being correct and normally I would be ok with it but when making a kind a complex driveline I can't have the front and rear drive ratios fighting each other