Domed hemi hot rod

IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0095.jpg

fOR SALE
Domed piston hemi build. All the good stuff. Arc long rod. Wiseco custom machine dome piston .110" dome. Fits inside a stock hemi chamber only. 27/25 stainless valves. 26*springs. Valve job. Slight port n polish. Quad crank bearings. Ambush billet covers custom finned. Raceseng flywheel. Custom grind .330 Isky Cam. Ambush adjustable timing. Couple different Tilly's and all the billet intakes. One on it now is alky and freshly gone thru. Also have modified 1.15:1 rocker arms. Horstman X5 clutch freshly rebuilt. Hard to find parts for that but it brand new and all upgrades done billet face plate and big gold weights, new ground plates. Also come with a trail tech digital Speedo/tach/head temp gauge. Engines been broke in right. Maybe 3 hours total on it just cruising round block. Put so much time and money into this I'm scared to drive or scratch it..haha. also have a 3" sleeve and 3" vinolia piston and random other parts and pieces to go with it.
I'd like to get $850 for everything or best reasonable offer. Prob have that in short block alone...don't want to part it out cause if I can't sell it I'll just save it for my kid when he gets a little older. Will part or sell any extras parts that r not bolted to engine...oh also have a shit load of horseman kt clutches in whole and parts.Trying to make some room/money for my actual chopper engine....
Hit me up with any question or offers