RLV Performance Silencer
K&N Style Air Filter
Carburetor Re Jet Kit
109mm Carb Stud
Valve Cover Vent Breather
Max Torque Clutch
PMR Clutch Cover
Choke lever Retainer

Still have some tinkering to do but the big stuff is done and she's up and running! :drinkup:

Nice clean ride, looks good !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: From the looks of that header and muffler, you've had her wound up to .:smile::scooter:

There's always tinkering.

Nice ride.

In your opinion how quiet is that muffler compared to a hotdog style? I have to do something to one of my bikes. Kid took it for a spin and I could hear it a 1/2 mile away all the way way around several blocks.

There's always tinkering.

Nice ride.

In your opinion how quiet is that muffler compared to a hotdog style? I have to do something to one of my bikes. Kid took it for a spin and I could hear it a 1/2 mile away all the way way around several blocks.
It's still a little loud but not that bad. Shorten the pipe get an adapter and run two hotdog mufflers, should be quiet then.

Nice! I have similar set up... even with the silencer its still pretty loud. Need to get some fresh tires and that thing will look even better!

IJG

Nice Bug''

Congratulations':thumbsup:
I like the green! It's Very Clean & Now Unique.:wink:
You Did A Fine Job Sir' I look forward to Racing you!:evil_laughter:

Cool man !! You otta check out the DB seat covers @ LXM Boutique on ETSY , totally custom and only about $30 bucks shipped
Enough material on them , I added an inch of additional padding and it really improved the comfort !

Man Buckeye I'm lucky I can post anything on here let alone a link , just google it , it'll come up as LXMBoutique-ETSY . Best I can do for ya Tom , I believe they only do DB seats as far as mini bikes go but not positive ? I emailed them a pic of Jdoggs seat , the silver one w/blue flames and they made it no problem , again it is really nice quality and workmanship and $30 shipped !

That's the breather filter from the valve cover , normally it runs into the stock air box , but when you install an aftermarket air filter system this is needed !