Doodle Bug Predator Build

So let me give you a little background, I'm 14, 6'1 and 230 pounds (I'm a rugby player) and for my birthday last year, I got myself a Doodle Bug off Craigslist ($200 if you were wondering). I'll be straight up here, 2.5 horsepower does not move 230 pounds. I got the Predator 212 from my kart. After the worst of this winter, I saved up a little money and bought a new air intake setup, header, breather, and 18lb valve springs, along with a new throttle for the mini bike as mine was broken. I built up the engine, drilled out mounting points, and mounted the engine. I put oil in it, and tried to start it but because I had the rocker arms too tight, one broke (owch). Hopefully she'll start once I fix it right. Comments would be appreciated, thanks and ride on!

I would get a new pushrod and install it...hopefully it will start and run, but you could have bent a valve . :eek:
Yeah that's what I was thinking of getting, hopefully the valves aren't bent, although I think the pushrods got the worst of it, but I'll update you when I install the rods and arms