Doodlebug 6.5 engine swap kit

I also have the 6.5hp parts installation kits. This kit includes all the parts required to easily install a Harbor Freight 6.5hp engine (#66015) other "clone" engines or genuine Honda GX 160/200 engines. Everything bolts together with basic hand tools (no welding, drilling or filing is required) and an easy to follow instruction CD is included. Using this parts kit installing the bigger engine is fool proof. The parts installation kits are $125 and include 2-3 day shipping. Included in the kit:

aluminum adapter plate (motor mount)
new Max-Torque clutch (crankshaft bolt and washers)
aluminum and stainless steel clutch guard
hardware
throttle conversion parts (for reliable throttle hook up)
misc parts
instruction CD
2-3 day shipping
Can I use the stock DB chain whith this kit? Will I need to remove any links?

Thanks

not a big deal but wish I knew that earlier....now I have to get a chain breaker tool.

will this breaker work or is it too big for the mini bike chain Heavy Duty Chain Breaker ?
that won't work (need one for #35 chain) and that style sucks. i had one and it broke the first time i used it.

buy this one, it's well worth the money and parts are replaceable if needed. it works for removing and installing pins plus it actually holds the links in place while you're working with them. it's the most recommended one on here.

ARC Chain Breaker - #35 chain

Hello happy New year to everybody:
Does anybody here from Canada know if the powerfist 6.5hp engine they sell at Princess auto will work with the swap kit that Chris sells ? ..... Thanks Again

yes it will. you can use this kit with a lot of engines. i've used a 5.5 clone, 6.5 clone, GX120 (4hp), 5hp Briggs and 6hp Tecumseh Power Sport with the engine plate. if it's over 4hp and under 8hp there's a very good chance it will fit the plate.

also, all the clone engines (the Powerfist being one) are basically the same.

I also need a kit please. My name is Kelly. I have the Baja Blitz. I have the 6.5 engine from HF allready. Just need the swap kit with 3/4 shaft size and 12 tooth clutch and mounting kit. Pm Me with prices. If not let me know and i will check out AGP.