Dragged out behind a barn

It's all original but she's in rough shape. The h80 is frozen, metal flake paint is looking like ozzie now a daze. Frame needs a blasting and new skin

CaptNugget

That’s a sweet score... haven’t seen one of those models yet.. I’ve always got an eye out and lately I haven’t run across many.. always looking to expand my collection even tho I should get mine restored before buying more but I can’t help myself, I’m trying to go for one of each model eventually lol..

That’s a sweet score... haven’t seen one of those models yet.. I’ve always got an eye out and lately I haven’t run across many.. always looking to expand my collection even tho I should get mine restored before buying more but I can’t help myself, I’m trying to go for one of each model eventually lol..
Thanks! Yeah it's a pretty rare model apparently.

CaptNugget

I’m not exactly close to your area but if you ever decide to part with it let me know, good chance I’ll be interested if I have the $.. I have 13 different trikes at the moment and always looking :scooter:o_Olol

kayde

I saw that on cl very briefly it was on for trade only then gone.

I even saved the pics from the ad.

i didnt recognize that particular make at all.
Even though it may be rough it certainly looks complete and dang near anything can be fixed.
That will make a very cool ride.

I guess i saved these pics for you then.

Attachments