Driving me crazy - what is this?

Are there any markings or stampings on the engine? Does the kick starter shaft go all the way through the engine and kick forward like you are pedaling an bicycle?

You will have to forgive me I am a female trying to learn a whole new world. I have someone coming to help me look for any type of markings tonight and I will ask about the kick starter shaft. I just really want to get it fixed up and be able to ride it.

Cool we all wish there were more women in our hobby, Welcome :thumbsup: Get some pic's of any marking/stampings and see what you can find one the fork neck tube too :thumbsup: Post them to this thread and I'm sure we can help you out :thumbsup:

markus

they sold them a couple of different ways one of which was called Bismark. the engine was an NSU but the bikes are not built by them. In fact NSU was long gone by the time that the bikes were introduced.

I am pretty sure I have the Mini bike guide issue with the test report and more info. I'm out of town for a few days though but will look when I get back.

some biker dude that was on here before had one and was gonna ride it to Sturgis from Kentucky or something, dunno if he made it :eek:ut: