dual sprocket clutchs?

im building a twin predator mini, i would like to run one engine to the other with one chain, then a chain from the clutch on the second engine to the rear wheel, as pictured below
62c5338b.jpg

now i found a clutch with 2 sprockets on it, but they are both on the out side of the clutch

do they make a clutch like im looking for, or will it have to be custom fabbed?

thanks guys

I don't think I have ever see a clutch like that. But, I am curious as to how you will get both motors in perfect timing. For example, if the front motor is running at 2500 rpm at a specific throttle position and the rear motor is running at 2800 rpm at that throttle position, won't that create a conflict in the power transfer? I'm thinking, at best, the clutches would force the final drive to the rear axle to be equal to the higher rpm. At worst, one of the clutches would b constantly slipping.

I don't think I have ever see a clutch like that. But, I am curious as to how you will get both motors in perfect timing. For example, if the front motor is running at 2500 rpm at a specific throttle position and the rear motor is running at 2800 rpm at that throttle position, won't that create a conflict in the power transfer? I'm thinking, at best, the clutches would force the final drive to the rear axle to be equal to the higher rpm. At worst, one of the clutches would b constantly slipping.
the motor turning slower will pull the faster spinning motor down, basically syncing its self

clutches shouldnt slip the rpm on the motors should be that far off from each other

Just use a two speed clutch for the middle engine. As long as you use the inner sprocket on both, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

ya thats what its looking like ill have to do, just worried about getting the everything lined up

hey everyone i am back on the thread. it's been awhile. tryingto re learn how to use the website. What's everyone been up to? been racing any honda ct70s?