Ducar??

MKW

Do any of yall know if the Ducar 212 will accept any of those after-market flywheels with lighting coils. Thanks.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
BEST BET IS FIND A 194 OR SIMILAR WITH A LIGHTING COIL, SHOULD BE A DIRECT SWAP FROM WHAT I AM TOLD. GOING TO FIND OUT MYSELF IN A WEEK OR TWO WHEN I FIND TIME TO TEAR APART MY NEW HARBOR FREIGHT 224 FOR CAM SWAP.

SAS289

BEST BET IS FIND A 194 OR SIMILAR WITH A LIGHTING COIL, SHOULD BE A DIRECT SWAP FROM WHAT I AM TOLD. GOING TO FIND OUT MYSELF IN A WEEK OR TWO WHEN I FIND TIME TO TEAR APART MY NEW HARBOR FREIGHT 224 FOR CAM SWAP.
Be sure to do a side by side compare with your new cam and the stock cam. You should see a few interesting things. And I'm not talking about the plastic cam gear. The cam lobes may be wider on your new cam. In between the lobes should show signs of clearancing on the stock cam. And the ends of the cam that fit into the block and side cover may appear longer on your new cam than the stock cam. In other words, check for proper clearances when you install the new cam.

This was my observation when comparing the stock 224 cam next to a stock (and "plastic") Hisun 196 cam. The Hisun cam appeared to be of better quality. haha.