Duromax 6.5 rebuild

Does anyone know where i can get parts for a duromax 6.5. Im not sure if i can use preditor performance parts? The engine i have needs a top end rebuild. But not sure whare to get or find parts can anyone help?

delray

Does anyone know where i can get parts for a duromax 6.5. Im not sure if i can use preditor performance parts? The engine i have needs a top end rebuild. But not sure whare to get or find parts can anyone help?
best thing if no one knows the answer off the top of there head on a duromax 6.5 is to measure your components with a mic or calipers and then you will be safe on the correct parts. maybe with some luck someone will chim in on this....:scooter:

The Duromax 6.5 is running a 1mm shorter stroke compared to the Predator giving it it's 208cc rating. The 212 Predator is 70mmx55mm while the 208 Duromax is 70mmx54mm. Based off that and them sharing the same valve cover you're probably pretty safe buying 212 Predator parts for the head. Since you didn't post a pic, I'm just going off the one in the link below. Who knows, I may be completely wrong.

https://www.duromaxpower.com/products/duromax-xp7hpe-7-hp-3-4-shaft-recoil-electric-start-engine