Dyno tested engine......

Peak HP with a black mamba is at 7k or greater if a big valve ported head with 1.3 rockers (then probably 8K. How could any 212cc motor make that much HP at such a low RPM. Are you sure you saw 21.98HP at 5K? What HP was it at 7000 rpm?

Peak HP with a black mamba is at 7k or greater if a big valve ported head with 1.3 rockers (then probably 8K. How could any 212cc motor make that much HP at such a low RPM. Are you sure you saw 21.98HP at 5K? What HP was it at 7000 rpm?
Im pretty sure he said 5k but could be wrong ..Test results will sum it up hopefully by Monday I'll be able to post pictures ......

trinik7597

Saw it myself....hate on me some more

You must of missed the part where I said....I took the motor to get the Carb tuned . So obviously they changed jets
.. I guess You wouldn't know Have you had a motor dyno tested? All these people saying im lieing have they ever had a motor dyno tested? PROBLEY NOT!!! Lol
no i did not miss it !! but you are like i don't know what they ran it on . well if they tuned it for pump gas they did not throw race fuel in the thing did they ?? plus your head is stock right ? you need higher compression to run other fuels you don't have it . not hating the numbers just do not add up . but you must have bought one of those special stout motors !!! lol

This what I have read on bobs 4 cycle , you can make these Dyno's read what ever they want them to . And to OP if you think your getting flamed on here , post this on bobs 4 cycle and sit back and watch .

The main thing with a dyno isn't max HP, but what you gain when tuning and how repeatable the dyno is. I'm glad you're happy with your motor, I hope mine makes decent HP. Look forward to a video of it running.

The carb is important. An engine with all the good parts and a poorly tuned carb won't run any good.
Alot of HP sits in a perfectly tuned carb. About the numbers you got, if they're correct, you have a great engine.

I have the same set up does that mean my motor is around the same HP?

On that dyno, probably so. Different dynos read different. Guys with fast cars hate mustang dynos because they usually read lower than others, they are accurate and repeatable so you can tell how much you've gained or lost, the numbers just don't look as good. I always go by my time slips at the track instead of dyno numbers, but I still like to dyno tune my cars because it takes less time and guesswork than many trips to the track, gets you close with less time and work. Still do fine tuning on the track.

Guess it wouldn't,matter cause I can't upload pictures anyways....I'm sorry you are butt hurt that your motors That's plural all suck...
Why would they lie? They are,professionals and race Alky motor karts....Didn't get a print out cause it's not important to me . I know it made 21.98 hp the guy who worked on it knows it made 21.98 ...the computer Showed 21.98 hp ...

UncleFranks karting.....aren't just a few guys in a garage working 4 stroke motors for fun..lol jealous? You couldn't hit those,numbers I guess?
1979616_509685309135772_1015961330_n.jpg

vwfan79

OK you mean to tell me your motor with a cam carb and springs make 20+ hp. So that means all my motors with bigger valves head work cam heavy springs 22mm carb and all the other parts I have in them are probably pushing 30-40 hp. My alky stroker motor that was bored .200 must be making 50+ hp, dam there all probably worth $1500 a piece too.

it's not that we are not believers but we have all built motors of similar setups some dynoed and some not and that's just a big HP number for the combo that's listed. I'm not hating on you because I have less work in my motor then a lot of guys at the track and I'm beating them and it pisses them off to know I only run a black mamba with a mild head among other pretty mild things. so all in all I have a mild motor and my bike runs 68 mph at 10.60's in the 1/8th. I'm pretty happy with it but I want to break 70mph and you would think 2mph wouldn't be hard to do but I can't get it to go faster. lol anyway what I'm saying is I think some motors can be freaks of nature and produce a bump in power over others but that's a stretch. if you did get 21hp out of it that's a bad bit#h.

OK you mean to tell me your motor with a cam carb and springs make 20+ hp. So that means all my motors with bigger valves head work cam heavy springs 22mm carb and all the other parts I have in them are probably pushing 30-40 hp. My alky stroker motor that was bored .200 must be making 50+ hp, dam there all probably worth $1500 a piece too.
That's what they sell there Alky motors for bout $1700.00 Flattheads check out there website UncleFranks karting

no i did not miss it !! but you are like i don't know what they ran it on . well if they tuned it for pump gas they did not throw race fuel in the thing did they ?? plus your head is stock right ? you need higher compression to run other fuels you don't have it . not hating the numbers just do not add up . but you must have bought one of those special stout motors !!! lol
I built it did not buy...Just had the carb tuned,