Early Ruttman roller

Serial is stamped into engine plate as opposed to a tag riveted. Serial is 3225. I was told that this frame was probably a chrome frame but I really don't know. Powder coat is obviously bright yellow. Other than a couple very small chain Knicks in the plate the frame is true and straight. Fork too. New Carlisle tires. New 4" Matco airplane wheels polished aluminum. They look like Go power but aren't. Includes sprocket and seat. Everything shown in pics included. The twist throttle needs a new one. Plastic stripped out of cable. I can include the clutch cover, brake assembly, clutch, chain and cables for an additional $100.(all brand new.) I restored all my bikes, rode once then emptied fluids and displayed in my home. $900 obo Shipping will be exact cost. I will not charge for packing it well of course. Ships from Bend, Or 97702. I take Paypal, Venmo or cashier's check. Pick up available. FedEx seems to be the most affordable lately for shipping bikes but I'm open to USPS or UPS if desired.

Attachments