Eastern Star?

I am searching for information about an OLD mini bike that we found at my dad's. (We thought it was old when we were kids - which was about 25 years ago.) There aren't any real clear markings on it except the back of the seat says Eastern Star and there is one place where it says Fuji and then other letters, some backwards. Does this sound at all like something you have heard of?

I have tried to search on the internet but NOTHING comes up on Eastern Star. I don't have pictures right now but if you think it might be helpful please let me know and I will try to get some.

Thanks!

jeep4me

Fuji is probably the manufacturer. Most likely it's a foriegn made bike. Go-Devil bikes were marked with the Fuji brand name. I think Fuji also made engines.

Like kbs8ball said pics help with ID'ing.

My son drives a subaru, he thought it was made in germany, ha ha, I saw that familar japanese writing and then saw fuji, I knew then that it was made in japan, cause that's where fuji is!!! Mt Fuji climbed it in 74.
dave

I am searching for information about an OLD mini bike that we found at my dad's. (We thought it was old when we were kids - which was about 25 years ago.) There aren't any real clear markings on it except the back of the seat says Eastern Star and there is one place where it says Fuji and then other letters, some backwards. Does this sound at all like something you have heard of?

I have tried to search on the internet but NOTHING comes up on Eastern Star. I don't have pictures right now but if you think it might be helpful please let me know and I will try to get some.

Thanks!
I had a eastern star mini bike when I was a kid. It was orange and around 1969.