Ebay...Are you kidding me.

Ed, this whiny douche bag has been swinging off our dicks since we started JMBR. He all but demanded he be in the JMBR HOF, wanted to know our 'criteria" for election and on and on. I came on this site this am to ck on the Clinton Aluminum piston I need and saw this thread. I usually don't reply to bs yet thought I would. A couple of things...we have the best judges I can find and we have improved dramatically in my opinion. Jake Moe and Eian are the most genuine minibikers I know. They are not there with a fine tooth comb, we are pretty pressed for time and the judging is not anal like many of the old timers like HD. On the JMBR HOF election, I can name only one (1) JMBR HOF selection that I wish didn't happen, yet nobody is perfect and it takes time to sometimes really see through some people. The bottom line is this...haters are gonna hate and attention seeking guys like HD are what makes this OldMiniBikes site a drag. I haven't really been on with the exception of the recent Classifieds, don't post much on the Podcast or Event due largely to assholes like this guy. I love the way he takes shots at you Ed, me, the HOF induction ( as if the Franquez Bros, you, Dave Miller, Mac, MDB, Home Alone, etc. should feel like they don't belong in HOF because I just "knight" my West Coast friends like HD implies. And like total bitch, he can't event admit it when you call him on it. I have seen his work on CL and he tries to sell his crap for $4K and it doesn't sell. He probably hasn't ridden a bike forever and sits behind his keyboard taking shots at those of us who are taking our time, energies and monies to improve our minibike hobby while others don't do shit but critique. Ah, it's good to be KING isn't it Ed?
And yet another member with a vastly overinflated sense of self worth in the minibike hobby weighs in.:laugh: Yeah Joe you have cred in the minibike community out there in California but the hobby is nationwide and you have a hall of fame with strictly west coast guys and they are mostly modern age minibike guys no disrespect to the inductees but you act like it's some huge thing like the Rock and Roll HOF or something when honestly most members here have never even heard of it. And few of us here play on the level that require $100 fuel filters so the whole parts thing seemed elitist and not even on par with what we all do here. Most of us pay $100 for a good vintage minibike project and end up with maybe $500 tops in one. Those who look down on us are no better than we are they just require more to prop up their egos or whatever the diagnoses of the day is for that particular level of insecurity. As I told the seller of the parts when he was condescending I like my rusty junk because it keeps me grounded.

Last edited:
The reason I didn’t buy it was because it didn’t have the engine plate like Gerry’s that you put on it. But u guys did good I looks killer ed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually it had the stock motor plate, but someone had cut the sides off and rewelded it flat in the frame. After tons of emails to KustomKartKid and Scottessay, we came up with a nice repro motor plate. If it wasn't for KustomKartKid it probably wouldn't have happened.
Met alot of great people on this site and hope it stays that way !!!

Actually it had the stock motor plate, but someone had cut the sides off and rewelded it flat in the frame. After tons of emails to KustomKartKid and Scottessay, we came up with a nice repro motor plate. If it wasn't for KustomKartKid it probably wouldn't have happened.
Met alot of great people on this site and hope it stays that way !!!
There is definitely a lot of good folks on this site. Scott has been a huge help since he lives so close to me. And Gerry is a great guy as well full of knowledge and has all the bikes we all want LOL. There is this one guy who makes bonanza tanks and seat pans who thinks he is too cool for everyone though...... [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]
Just kiddin Ed, you were also very helpful on my BC Hodaka build. It wouldn’t have been done without that seat and tank, which both turned out great as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to check Craigslist for my Four Thousand Dollar Mini Bikes! :laugh: If you find any, let me know! I might be interested in buying it from myself. :laugh:

There are a few people both past and present who know that the individual enquiring about "H.O.F. requirements" was not I, and many more who know something like that runs contrary to who I am.

Apparently, some folks like to wrap themselves up in a cloak of legitimacy by name dropping, knighting, and acting with umbrage at any hint their motives exceed a genuine love for the hobby. :thumbsup:

I'm still Havasu Dave, still ride my bikes, still dumping rusted parts in vats of acid and whacking off with an angle grinder.

LMK if buying one of my parts for more money than they're worth can help YOU make the most out of your project. :thumbsup: I'm here to help! :scooter:

Meanwhile, I will continue with my duties of being a Douche Bag, and not contributing to the hobby. :wink:

And PS, it's great to see some of the long-time members in the Build Off, as well as the recently joined members. Good stuff!

Don't forget to check Craigslist for my Four Thousand Dollar Mini Bikes! :laugh: If you find any, let me know! I might be interested in buying it from myself. :laugh:

There are a few people both past and present who know that the individual enquiring about "H.O.F. requirements" was not I, and many more who know something like that runs contrary to who I am.

Apparently, some folks like to wrap themselves up in a cloak of legitimacy by name dropping, knighting, and acting with umbrage at any hint their motives exceed a genuine love for the hobby. :thumbsup:

I'm still Havasu Dave, still ride my bikes, still dumping rusted parts in vats of acid and whacking off with an angle grinder.

LMK if buying one of my parts for more money than they're worth can help YOU make the most out of your project. :thumbsup: I'm here to help! :scooter:

Meanwhile, I will continue with my duties of being a Douche Bag, and not contributing tmo the hobby. :wink:

And PS, it's great to see some of the long-time members in the Build Off, as well as the recently joined members. Good stuff!
Umbrage? Damm Dave, I had to look that one up! LOL

Meanwhile, I will continue with my duties of being a Douche Bag, and not contributing to the hobby. :wink:

Whacking off with an angle grinder Dave?? I'm beginning to wonder about you. Ogy

Yeah it's me topnotch did you idiots think I was going to go away that easy if so, you have to be out of your rabbit :asshole:mines. Freddy, Dave and Joe you dummies still talking on this tread you guys need to get off here and go work on some of those raggedy minibikes that you guys call restoration, by the way stop calling those pieces of junk you guys put together restored bikes that is an insult to us/Me the real deal minibike builders of the world. THE KING OF THE HILL IS HERE TO STAY!!! "SO BOW DOWN YOU CLOWNS" :bowdown:

Last edited:
The move Just pulled off for you people that's a little slow on the go is something that Muhammad Ali the greatest of all times made famous its called the rope a dope. Just when your opponent thinks he has you up against the ropes and weak you cover up and let them throw punches until their tired than just at the right time like know you knock them the ****out. And still the undefeated light heavyweight champion of the minibike world "topnotch".

Yeah it's me topnotch did you idiots think I was going to go away that easy if so, you have to be out of your rabbit :asshole:mines. Freddy, Dave and Joe you dummies still talking on this tread you guys need to get off here and go work on some of those raggedy minibikes that you guys call restoration, by the way stop calling those pieces of junk you guys put together restored bikes that is an insult to us/Me the real deal minibike builders of the world. THE KING OF THE HILL IS HERE TO STAY!!! "SO BOW DOWN YOU CLOWNS" :bowdown:
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.[2][3] People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance.[3] They often take advantage of the people around them.[3] The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.[3]

Davis

Dam I’d really wanna see the pic of the said restored dead horse us clowns need to bow down to.

The move Just pulled off for you people that's a little slow on the go is something that Muhammad Ali the greatest of all times made famous its called the rope a dope. Just when your opponent thinks he has you up against the ropes and weak you cover up and let them throw punches until their tired than just at the right time like know you knock them the ****out. And still the undefeated light heavyweight champion of the minibike world "topnotch".
You're double jointed aren't you?
Sounds like you need a minute with yourself...Go ahead... It's ok.. we'll look the other way...

You like to blow your own horn that's for sure. And you ain't knocked anyone out but yourself fool, you did a fine job of it too.