ebay auction bidding software

Bikerscum

What are you guys using? You know, to snipe some poor sap like me? lol

I see some with a yearly membership, some with prepaid X number of wins, one with 1% fees (seems like the best value).

What works for you :shrug:

markus

I have had Auction sniper for years, never let me down, and have never had any problems either. I have it set to bid at the last few seconds. You get the first 3 snipes free, after that there is a percentage that they charge if you win.

If you do decide to go with them, please use my ebay id as a refferal: Badbaja72 you get free snipes if someone reffers you, so sign up and tell your friends, and go win some crap :pimp:

Auction Sniper: eBay Sniper and eBay Bidding snipe, bid sniping for eBay

Bikerscum

Just old fashioned waiting till the end here. I don't need anything that badly.
Same here in a way, but I'm not always available to bid at the auction's end. Bidding hours or days before hand just drives the price up. I see something I want, I decide what I'll pay for it, then want to place a last minute bid at that $$. It saves money in that I don't get caught up in the auction frenzy, and keep the price as low as possible.

:hammer:

Bikerscum

I have had Auction sniper for years, never let me down, and have never had any problems either. I have it set to bid at the last few seconds. You get the first 3 snipes free, after that there is a percentage that they charge if you win.

If you do decide to go with them, please use my ebay id as a refferal: Badbaja72 you get free snipes if someone reffers you, so sign up and tell your friends, and go win some crap :pimp:

Auction Sniper: eBay Sniper and eBay Bidding snipe, bid sniping for eBay
That looks like the best deal so far to me.

Will comp you on signup :thumbsup: