El Burro 22" Tires 8 HP I/C Self Start Briggs. $1300.00 Ypsilanti, MI

You are looking at an El Burro minibike. It has tires that are just huge. They are knobby, are 22" tall, 11" wide and are mounted on 8" rims. Both are equipped with inner tubes. It has an Industrial Commercial 8 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. The engine is self starting, so it has a battery and charging system. It has front head lights. It would be easy to set it up with rear lights for night riding. The exhaust exits the back of the machine and is wrapped with header wrap to control heat. The seat is brand new with a professional upholstery job. That alone cost $80.00. The 1" centrifugal clutch is brand new as is the band brake. It stops quick. Those are the details. The experience is harder to convey. It accelerates briskly, turns majestically and can give two adults a very enjoyable ride. I think you can tell that I really enjoy using it. I have set a price that is in line with the equipment I have added, with the rarity of this machine and the huge fun you and your family will have for years to come with this in the picture. Thanks for your interest. Please call 248-890-7226 with questions. Battery.jpg Electrical.jpg Exhaust Side.jpg Exhaust.jpg Front 6.jpg Rear View 6.jpg