Exhaust shield

I have the exhaust for the Toyoco Beta 400 (or if its not THE one its damn close) but no heat shield.

The bottom is mine and the top is from a Toyoco ad.

I'm just looking for something close. Doesn't have to be exact. Something with a lot of rows and columns like that one. I like how elaborate it looks. I've got others to fall back on for now that have like 3 rows and 9 or so columns. But the one that came with the bike per the ad is another level. So I wanna find one.

markus

The optional Rupp exhaust for pre 1970 and the brochure photos for 1970 had them (but they didn't seem to end up on the bikes) used something like that but would probably require a little tweaking to fit, blackwidowmotorsports has them

The optional Rupp exhaust for pre 1970 and the brochure photos for 1970 had them (but they didn't seem to end up on the bikes) used something like that but would probably require a little tweaking to fit, blackwidowmotorsports has them

LOL you kinda read my mind. I was just looking at that "100 point Rupp restore" thread and I'm thinking boy does that look close enough. Yeah I think I will contact them. Thanks