Exhaust tube 33514

ruppking

In my ever exhausting ( and I’m starting to believe non existing) search for the perfect exhaust tubing I came across this...Tecumseh 33514 3/4 inch chrome tubing....if you need it let me know....
Would be nice to see a picture of the part, not the box it came in.

if you need it, it will come.....
Skipp, I assumed it was another one of your giveaways. However, to avoid ambiguity, it is better to post if it's free, or for sale. The reason I posted in the first place, is because the first post pretty much demands you post a photo of the item and not the box.

I would not have expected someone to comment like that for an item that someone was offering for free.

You know I have not been one of the ones complaining about your ads Skipp. Quite the opposite.

Can you please send me that part so I can sell it on Ebay? Thank you! LOL. The Other Dave.

And they said nuance is dead.

LOL...send me your address it’s yours...I guess I knew what I meant...should never assume anyone else does....I will be more specific in the future....and no worries about setting me straight.... I should really hire a second to keep me in line.....

LOL...send me your address it’s yours...I guess I knew what I meant...should never assume anyone else does....I will be more specific in the future....and no worries about setting me straight.... I should really hire a second to keep me in line.....
IMG_5437.JPG
i could use that tube. the one that i have on my manco is a little messed up. it goes on this tec ah817mb 2 cycle motor.

Other than appearing chrome plated, how does this OEM Tecumseh exhaust tubing compare to flexible metal electrical conduit? - which this exhaust tube resembles. Is the Tec stuff thicker? Tried using some 1inch flex electrical conduit on a 16hp Briggs once as a exhaust pipe after the header, but it pretty quickly burnt holes in it.

The best stuff I’ve found came with a muffler I bought off diggers....I’ve tried taking it to every electric/contractor/vendor and no one seems to be able to get it....wish I had a 10 foot roll of it....I’ve also bought electric conduit it sucks....