First post and my new to me SKAT KITTY!

RogerA

Thanks for accepting me. I've always enjoyed mini bikes, and have had a few Honda Z50 Mini Trails, but I always wanted a Skat Kitty. I rode one back in the early 60's and never forgot how much fun it was. Fast forward 55 or so years, and one pops ups for sale just 8 miles away!! So now it's in the garage and the project has begun!! Lots of parts to find, and a few to steal off my old Schwinn Sting Ray, that's in the basement. Here is a picture of it and me. 50313550_1990362051260411_3618016240389324800_n.jpg . Thanks Again!
Roger in Southeast Missouri.

Welcome Roger. I am sure you'll enjoy restoring that good memory-machine! Many of us here are here for that very reason. I look forward to you starting a thread in the "Projects and Rides" section, so we can all watch as you progress with the restoration!

Looks good Roger! I have a Skat Kitty that I've restored and another one in the works. I may have an extra gas tank. I also have a guy who's repairing my exhaust pipe and he's making another pipe for a customer. I'll see if he'll make one for you and how much he'd charge. You'll wanna have Manchester1 make a seat for you cause she's the best!! The seat she made for me is absolutely beautiful and I love it!!

RogerA

Looks good Roger! I have a Skat Kitty that I've restored and another one in the works. I may have an extra gas tank. I also have a guy who's repairing my exhaust pipe and he's making another pipe for a customer. I'll see if he'll make one for you and how much he'd charge. You'll wanna have Manchester1 make a seat for you cause she's the best!! The seat she made for me is absolutely beautiful and I love it!!
The gas tank was going to be one of the first things I look for!! THANKS!

Thanks for accepting me. I've always enjoyed mini bikes, and have had a few Honda Z50 Mini Trails, but I always wanted a Skat Kitty. I rode one back in the early 60's and never forgot how much fun it was. Fast forward 55 or so years, and one pops ups for sale just 8 miles away!! So now it's in the garage and the project has begun!! Lots of parts to find, and a few to steal off my old Schwinn Sting Ray, that's in the basement. Here is a picture of it and me. View attachment 238992 . Thanks Again!
Roger in Southeast Missouri.
Welcome Roger. You're up to a great start, on a great site, with a great bike. Have fun, looking forward to your future post of the restoration . Mark