Flooded with choppers

Are those the repops Bill ?
Not re-pops....but built in the late 80's or early 90's. I forgot when they officially made them. The black one is actually really nice looking. They have been selling around here for awhile for 500-650 in mint shape and fully running.

Last edited:

bandit 40

I seen a yellow one on CL in Sept. with white steel wheels in Port Clinton sell for $399.00 with a clone. The seller said it was listed for 2hrs and had a dozen calls with one guy came from Chicago to get it the same day.:scared: That was a nice ride.

I seen a yellow one on CL in Sept. with white steel wheels in Port Clinton sell for $399.00 with a clone. The seller said it was listed for 2hrs and had a dozen calls with one guy came from Chicago to get it the same day.:scared: That was a nice ride.
That's what I mean....Michigan is flooded with them for pretty good prices. Why pay and arm and a leg for one.:laugh:

bandit 40

Ill have to keep an eye out for one here soon after I recover from Christmas :doah:. I wouldn't mind having one as long as its better fitted then the Bonanza choppers are.

Ill have to keep an eye out for one here soon after I recover from Christmas :doah:. I wouldn't mind having one as long as its better fitted then the Bonanza choppers are.
They are the biggest of the choppers. They ride very nice and with the adjustable handle bars...it adds a bit more comfort that the others. Bonanza is the smallest one I believe. Well out of all the ones I have owned at least.

bandit 40

I drove your powerdyne you had and thought that was better than the bonanzas were still and I'm definitely gonna look for one in the near future I just gotta have one .Hell I would settle with a Grasshopper.

I drove your powerdyne you had and thought that was better than the bonanzas were still and I'm definitely gonna look for one in the near future I just gotta have one .Hell I would settle with a Grasshopper.
The Powerdyne is big..but Indians are a little bigger. And I don't remember if you drove my Bonanza...but they are for little people..lol. And unfortunately..Ruttmans still command a higher dollar. But they are dropping in price slowly.