florida minibike drag racing league

you have no idea!!! that thing is crazy fast.. radar gunned it doing 65mph in the eighth mile. stock motor!! only thing we've done to it is put a arc flywheel and a vm22 carb on it...monster torque. were planning on putting rods, pistons, cam, upgraded valve train, port the heads and twin carbs soon.

that's insane. I also got a kick out of the fact that the bike with the biggest engine has the stock frame and no wheelie bars :laugh: Guaranteed that that bike sounds the best also.

if you look closer the red rocket has been stretched 6 inches. it does need bars and were making some soon. sounds like a airplane diving out of the sky at full throttle lol.. wait till I get done with the green goblin lol its a secret build I should be done with in march. gonna try and have it done to take with us to Mississippi it will eat up the red rocket and probably my nitrous bike too lol

Ahhh...missed that... The tank on top of the frame is a dead give away :anon.sml: I will definitely be keeping an eye out to see what pops up in the future. You'll have to get some head to head videos once everything is done.

Nice to see you guys having awsum time..:thumbsup: i can't ride in a car otherwise would come watch.. to see my son and grandkids that live in near St.Pete they got to come here to me..cheers

cheers to you raskin!! do what ya can brother.... testing went great today,,,got the 390 going to fast for this strip... not enough shut down..got a new place to run next week...woodsnake got beat three times in a row by the black betty lol joe has to go to work now