florida minibike drag racing league

Nice location you've got there! Palm lined streets, relaxing shade, lol. I checked it out a few weeks ago when I was down but only for a few weekdays :sad:
With all those scooters running around it must make it at least a little easier to ride a mini bike for a little "road time"

hey ya never know..its all about getting the bike to move on the track without overpowering it,,,were going to the track next Saturday to test and see what works ,,your welcome to come with us and give it a try

well we went we raced and it sucked. the facility is real nice but the dragstrip was way to rutted and wet.the staff did work on it a little and we got some decient runs in . our discussion after while eating chicken wings was that the track was too far away and too expensive to run so we voted not to race on the sept 30th date,,so as of this posting the race is off
I will be contacting the Hillsborough county fairgrounds this week about trying out the horse arena for dirt drags and if all works out be a part of the fall festival in oct,,, stay tuned and follow us on facebook

end of year dirt drag and eatin meetin --dec 16th at tomcats garage. 38810 bay ave Zephyrhills florida 11am till3pm --bring your minibike and appatite cause were gonna cook out and do some racin. there will be a club meeting to discuss next years events and activities all are invited. check our facebook page for the event info or contact me personally and I can get you the skuttelbutt on the event
see yall there

gbabins1

end of year dirt drag and eatin meetin --dec 16th at tomcats garage. 38810 bay ave Zephyrhills florida 11am till3pm --bring your minibike and appatite cause were gonna cook out and do some racin. there will be a club meeting to discuss next years events and activities all are invited. check our facebook page for the event info or contact me personally and I can get you the skuttelbutt on the event
see yall there
I would love to attend (Z-hills is only about 35 minutes away) but we have a full weekend next week. Hopefully we'll be able to make one of your meets soon!

Greg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

we just got invited to the end of the year bash at showtime drag strip in st Petersburg. gates open at 11am racing ends at 9pm. there is a scooter/minibike class. tech card is 35 bucks first place pays 300 to win!! this is a bracket race not a heads up race. please let me know if your going.our facebook page is florida minibike drag racing league. see ya there

October 20th at bithlo drag strip in Orlando florida is the drag strip riot--four minibike classes to race in --so make plans and come on o
ut and race