Flywheel for 5hp flathead question

I'm wondering of putting a newer HORIZONTAL 3.5 hp flathead Aluminum flywheel on a 5hp flathead. I'm aware of the modification to the coil which isn't an issue because I've used the Cast Iron 3.5hp flywheel, but how will the horizontal aluminum flywheel work in terms of Revving for High RPMS 7k+ and reliability.

CarPlayLB

It is my understanding that the aluminum flywheels are very prone to breakage. If you want those RPM's and "reliability, spend the $100 for an ARC billet flywheel. OldMiniBikes has those...I know, I have bought 3 from them! You could also use the ARC 3HP flywheel if you think you need the smaller flywheel. A 7K RPM bomb between your legs is not a good thing!

On regards to the Tillotson, the question cannot be properly answered without knowing what other parts you have in your motor. I am sure if you are willing to spend the money on the Tilly, you already have a billet rod, high perf cam, header, etc.....right?

The issue with the Tillotson in my opinion is they normally want a higher idle speed and that leads to different clutch engagement and so on. To get one to work properly, You need the set up tools or have it set up by someone. Pop off valve and fulcrum need to be set.

I do have the other goodies minus the flywheel, just seeing if I could save a couple $. Doesn't hurt to ask lol. I'll just spend that and buy the flywheel. Thanks