for sale new reproduction Taco 22

Are you tired of Looking for old Tacos got you down ? Tired of repairing those beat up frames with the suicide pegs the ape hangers and the bird poop welds?????.Trying to find those serial numbers? ...Tired of looking for rims and Briggs 3 hp parts ....Well this is it its for you ... a NEW Taco 22 with a NEW Preditor engine...... all NEW parts .....Starts and has tons of power !!!!!! Fun to Ride!!!!! Here it is FOR SALE purple powder coated frame all new Taco parts from the Taco mini bike shop .... you dont even need to get your hands dirty its all done for YOU!....Did I mention All grade 8 bolts and hardware .....and Those TACO stickers ....FOR SALE for YOU only $1350 out the door !!!!! WOW!!!!!! ....... Really this is a real cool bike you can just ride and have fun on PM me

Taco 22

I just build another !!!!!! and now can reduce the price to a low low $1250.00!!!!! Reallly these bikes are great and trouble free and just a ball to ride ....see the artical in the may issue of HOT ROD magizine

Taco 22

Thanks you know it is the truth!.... after building so many Tacos and watching the prices sky rocket and I cant get good parts ... the new frames are way cool I think you can build a complete bike in less than 4 hrs ....its all there it fits you have pleanty of room for the budget priced preditor its new! it starts on 1 pull easy hook up.....power from the stock engine is perfect tons of torque no need to hop it up ....BUT the hop up is at your finger tips !...The only issures have been the sprocket things need to be round .... USE the GTC laser cut sprocket not the china junk save the greiff!!!! you will still need to machine the rim to get the thing round....use the heavy space chain if you can use the EK kart chain great it all has to fit ....So for anyone doing a first time build of just wanting a bike you can ride the heck out of and not worry about your baby ....or for a kid this is for you ....get these from the taco guy not gokartusa they suck .....OldMiniBikes should sell these frames and parts they rule !