For the love of god

I could use that drug, especially some of the things I see on facebook mini bike groups. I guess the person can't read. I can understand when there isn't any markings on the bike. Good grief.

It's called, "sucking you in". lol. Happens to me all the time on here. Some things on the forum don't interest me so I don't click on them. Every now and then somebody uses a title that makes me look, only to suck me in.:laugh:

Look at his other items for sale, he also has one of those rupp/motovox vintage mini bikes for sale as well, and only $7.00 to ship it, he is a scammer “0” feedback, just became a member of eBay.

Last edited:
The seller's gonna get a rude awakening when Ebay finds out it didn't ship. View attachment 105162
I doubt it will stick as he will just disappear into oblivion. Thus the reason I only pay with Paypal on Ebay anymore. You would not believe the percentage of buyers that buy the Crane Rail Anvils that I sell on Fleabay that have 0 feedback. Even more so the percentage that have 5 and less feedback score.

I am always skeptical of the 0 feedbackers. They will leave negative feedback and then disappear off Ebay. I had one leave negative feedback and complain that "It is a railroad rail but its not full size".......... He was a 3 feedback person. My pictures show the rail with a ruler next to it accurately giving the dimensions.

AND then I couldn't leave negative feedback for him...... I called Ebay and this Politically Correct limp wristed sounding yo-yo on the phone says that it would not be nice to leave derogatory comments and they don't allow sellers to do it anymore.... BUT he did look at the listing and said that I did not deserve the feedback I received and removed it... :shrug:

What is this world coming to???? Hell it aint coming, its already there....

capguncowboy

AND then I couldn't leave negative feedback for him...... I called Ebay and this Politically Correct limp wristed sounding yo-yo on the phone says that it would not be nice to leave derogatory comments and they don't allow sellers to do it anymore.... BUT he did look at the listing and said that I did not deserve the feedback I received and removed it... :shrug:

What is this world coming to???? Hell it aint coming, its already there....
When Ebay stopped allowing sellers to leave negative feedback for deadbeat bidders and impossible-to-please-buyers, I stopped leaving feedback for all buyers. If you can't leave honest feedback all the time, then the value of the feedback system is moot. I can still see value of the feedback system for sellers, but why the one-way street?

Ebay talks all the time about protecting sellers but they don't seem to care. Sellers inherit all the risk and have none of the control anymore.

pomfish

When Ebay stopped allowing sellers to leave negative feedback for deadbeat bidders and impossible-to-please-buyers, I stopped leaving feedback for all buyers. If you can't leave honest feedback all the time, then the value of the feedback system is moot. I can still see value of the feedback system for sellers, but why the one-way street?

Ebay talks all the time about protecting sellers but they don't seem to care. Sellers inherit all the risk and have none of the control anymore.
Ebay doesn't care about sellers for sure, why should they?
They get their fees whether you get shafted or not.
Haven't sold there in years and if I do again my limit will be $75 items or less. Limit the liability.
They are a sham and the govmint could also care less how they treat their customers.
Pity because the site used to have a good community vibe and was fun to buy and sell.
Now it's a good place to buy that's it.

Since Amazon decided to tax every item coming to me in Pennsylvania I will now look to Ebay to get tax free goods for as long as that holds out.
Later,
Keith

Since Amazon decided to tax every item coming to me in Pennsylvania I will now look to Ebay to get tax free goods for as long as that holds out. Later, Keith
Amazon didn't decide to tax anything, the state of Pennsylvania did. It is called the Marketplace Sales Act and was enacted by PA's Lawmakers last year. It also includes Ebay and every other on-line store.

"Companies that make at least $10,000 worth of online sales have to register with the Revenue Department for how they will handle sales tax. They have the option of collecting and remitting sales taxes at the point of sale and then making monthly payment transfers to the state. Or they can opt to send annual tax notices to their customers and to the Revenue Department about each item purchased in the state."

"In addition to Washington and Pennsylvania, states including Colorado and South Dakota have passed laws compelling the collection of internet sales tax."

This is all actually part of a way larger issue with on-line sales, and some US states going broke because they are no longer collecting their 6% as in PA's case. Blame Congress for not doing anything about the Law in light of an earlier USSC case involving WayFair.

Maybe it's time for States to balance their budgets WITHOUT sales tax, at least to residents. It's bogus, and now the age of online shopping has forced us to deal with the issue.

As far as ya all bitching about Ebay, I notice you all still use it to sell your stuff. The no negative comment to buyer's rule was made EIGHT years ago, and I'd have thought you would be tired of bitching about it by now, or at least stopped selling on ebay. Nope.:laugh: