Foremost Big Orange

Well,I decided to build the 5.5 hp Bird/Foremost Super Sprite after all. I had it 3/4 done anyway,so I just put on the chain and throttle,then tightened the engine bolts. The weather was cold and snowy,so one run up and down the street was all I could get away with. This thing is a BLAST. Come on Spring!!!!

Wow. Great job and love the orange. :thumbsup: I have the Foremost El Tigre and a Golden Pinto. I like the Foremost bikes for sure. That Sprite appears to be a lot smaller that what I had envisioned. You made me want one of them too. Thanks for posting.

rmm727

Wow. Great job and love the orange. :thumbsup: I have the Foremost El Tigre and a Golden Pinto. I like the Foremost bikes for sure. That Sprite appears to be a lot smaller that what I had envisioned. You made me want one of them too. Thanks for posting.
Thought the same thing. I have a Golden Pinto and El Tigre too.

Thanks for the kind replies. I first had a 79cc Greyhound on it-and it was a really nice running bike. But I sold my Trail Horse roller and had the left over 5.5 just sitting there. The 79cc,at first,went on my Monster Frijole build-then I decided to use my 99cc Predator with the AGK race carb and header for that. So I halfway assembled the 5.5 on the Sprite to see how it worked-and everything JUST fit. At first I thought otherwise,but today I was bored after putting up Christmas decorations all morning. So I basically put on the chain,throttle,and tightened the engine bolts-just to try it out. Well,it really flew!! The frame IS small-but not tiny,like a Lil' Indian,for example. It was originally designed for younger,beginner-level riders. So a big motor is fun,but not scary. Here is a picture of the bike with the 79cc for comparison.
You can also see the 79cc version on YouTube-just type in "Orange Sprite Mini Bike". As you will see,it wasn't exactly slow......