form problems

If i try to go directly to forum i get certificate unsafe issue on android tablet.This never was until today.The only way i get secure site is to go to OldMiniBikes Warehouse then click the go to forum from there

Davis

Nope

Mines not working from my phone anymore it lets me in but if I click on a thread it only shows the first page of posts and no option to go to another page.

my67xr

This is the first day that the forum looks normal to me here in Aus on my Galaxy S6, PC was fine.
No prob's getting on.
Normally it's just been text showing up ( different style as well) with no colour or backgrounds etc

Mine is working now, however it is only allowing me to view the mobile version and isn't giving me the option to view the full site as it normally does.

The forum seems to be doing well now on my android phone using Chrome as a browser, however I am finding that using the tapatalk app I am getting the pictures as broken. Is there any way to get that sorted? I know [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] isn't really a tapatalk fan, but didn't know if it is something he was curious on knowing.

Thanks!
Pat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

I did the upgrade around 4 or 5am today so you should see some improved usability and features. I don't use it so please give some feedback from those that do.

Logos and other features will be updated later on throughout the week.

I'm having no issues with tapatalk at this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to create a new account. Forgot my password to the old account. since setting up the old account, my email address had changed, and has become inactive. Therefore I'm told my old account tied to that email cannot be recovered. :angry: Lost access to pics, PMs and Supporting Member status.:angry: