Forum Upgrade

Hey Drew, hope this works, here is an ad another member sent me earlier today.. had a few chuckles with it...

Also, here is a shot of one that creeps down, this one didn't come down as far as they have done.. I had one that took at least 1/3 of the page, and then a Facebook ad that took over the page but I couldn't screen capture it for some reason...
let me know if I can help further...
Thank you.

David Wulf and Plus Size Bras...

Are the photos that were embedded within the threads now divorced from the threads permanently? I know the photos are still here, residing as a jumbled mish-mash under the various Media headings. Not easy to find mine, since they are not labeled.

Is this how it is now?

This is affecting every thread since OldMiniBikes Day One, where the photos resided in "Albums" here, and not an external provider.

markus

The only way I can respond to a thread is to reply off another members posting (I just erased what that member wrote to do this) I just tried to post a new thread and it would not let me get past the title/header. The box you write in and the formatting tools do not appear. If you hit post reply or preview you just get an "oops" window pop up telling you you have not written anything.

This is on a PC with google chrome. I tried with my ad blocker on and with it paused on this site. I also noticed when I am browsing the site the it shuts off the little red indicators of new mail and alerts when its doing this, but still shows me as logged in.

The only way I can respond to a thread is to reply off another members posting (I just erased what that member wrote to do this) I just tried to post a new thread and it would not let me get past the title/header. The box you write in and the formatting tools do not appear. If you hit post reply or preview you just get an "oops" window pop up telling you you have not written anything.

This is on a PC with google chrome. I tried with my ad blocker on and with it paused on this site. I also noticed when I am browsing the site the it shuts off the little red indicators of new mail and alerts when its doing this, but still shows me as logged in.
Markus,

I just noticed this as well. I'll look into it right away.

Dave,

As many images and links will be restored as possible. It's a bit difficult with the amount of data, the forum being almost 13 years old and having used outdated software for so long.

Thanks!

I appreciate it to Hent , there is a whole lot of valuable information and pics on this site that I would hate to see disappear .

Thanks Hent for looking after those old photos. I know this entire site is a lot of work, and that it costs you time and money to maintain.

If you can manage, another recommendation is to go back to including geographic data on profiles. It's a minor thing, but I have decided I don't like people from certain areas, and I need to know that data upfront. Besides, it helps when they're (1) bitching about the weather, (2) bitching about school systems, (3) bitching about the DMV, and (4) trying to sell something.

Take Chipper for example. Say's he's from Disneyland, California. But then says he lives in DeepSouth, USA, and without it being on his profile, I ain't buying it.

Thanks again! (insert emoticon here to annotate the fact that 93.5% of my comments were facetious in nature)