Found this Heathkit Boonie for sale...

These guys are trying to lowball you on the price lol....... So I got 51.80 and read the stickys about no appraisal's on bikes , it will help you understand the offers you have so far . lol

Sticks and stones my break my bones...but names will never hurt me. Cause we my be nerds..but we know the value.:001_tt2:
----------

That's cute...glad you're so confident! Instead of playing games, why can't you just answer the question or do everyone a favor and not respond at all?

Hey thanks..I will be awaiting my Christmas card. :laugh: And for the record....value is what you are willing to pay for something..aka how bad you want it. The sticky is detour alot of people from getting a price to re-list them at. Which the same members that help..then complain cause the prices are so high on minis. So no offense to you and whatever your reasons. It is a very nice looking bike by the way. And the golden rule is..pay as little as you can for it. Good luck:thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
What would you all pay for a bike in this condition??? Obviously needs restored!

Thanks for your opinions!
OK....I have to ask, or rather, tell us how much does the seller want? Then ask "is this a fair price to pay?" You may get better responses. Bottom line is, your the one that has to happy with the deal, no matter what you pay!