Fox Campus Trail Bike Build

nightgrider

Thanks for the suggestion everyone. I'll definitely be adding a foot to my current kickstand. I do want to keep thinking about a possible center stand for the future. Once I get more figured on the center stand I will definitely share pictures.

nightgrider

It is another beautiful day. I was able to get the bending done on the sissy bar. I was a little hesitant to put the S bends in the uprights at first. Since I've never built a sissy bar before and I'm not using a jig (I'm just too impatient sometimes, haha), but I felt I had to for the sissy bar to have the proper look. I'm really glad that I did. Also the round stock is great it is going to give me a much cleaner look. I'm really glad I switched the direction I was going. I rounded the tips that will be closes to my legs, but they could use a little more fine tuning with a file. Maybe if I can get time later. I'll cut the other pieces.

Attachments

Last edited:

nightgrider

I got the sissy bar all tacked together. It looks exactly how I wanted it. I'll still need to add a couple of angled pieces at the base to help it be more structurally sound and fully weld everything. Note to myself in the future don't weld in and trap my welding magnet. Haha

Attachments