Fox Mini Bike Frame

I'm thinking about buying this Fox frame for $50. Do you all think it's worth the money? Person said that was their bottom $. How hard will it be to get a front wheel for it? I've got a couple Chinese frames with spoke wheels on them. Also can't tell if the rear caliper is there or not. Are those hard to find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markus

The sissy bar would be a nice item to have if its in decent shape, That is a hard item to find. Dan might still have some usable wheels Hes been selling off all his remaining Fox spoke wheel parts [MENTION=41460]dbadgley[/MENTION] Hes got brake calipers for them unless they sold this week.

I ended up buying that frame last week. Thanks for the info. It's got a lot of good parts. I need to find a pair of wheels. The back one that came with it is rusted out. Anyone got some for sale?

I just bought a rear caliper from dbadgley. Perfect condition. Don't hesitate doing business with him. Good luck with the project. I'll keep my eyes open for parts.

I'm thinking about buying this Fox frame for $50. Do you all think it's worth the money? Person said that was their bottom $. How hard will it be to get a front wheel for it? I've got a couple Chinese frames with spoke wheels on them. Also can't tell if the rear caliper is there or not. Are those hard to find?

1970 spoiler nice. New here. Got a trail tramp myself. Would like to see what you ended up doing with your frame? Thank you.

Here is on I built from a frame and forks I got from a member here kind of like yours. Got wheels off ebay and tank and seat from OldMiniBikes members. Made my own wheel hubs to adapt hydraulic front disc brake.

Attachments

Here is on I built from a frame and forks I got from a member here kind of like yours. Got wheels off ebay and tank and seat from OldMiniBikes members. Made my own wheel hubs to adapt hydraulic front disc brake.
Actually my son is restoring was mine when ias a kid. But he’s taking his time and I’m trying to help him fine parts for it. That’s nice job you did on yours. Sweet. This is how far along he is.

Attachments

Really coming along nice! Did you get a new seat or is that the original one?
It’s all original built a gokart in high school and used the motor on it. Didn’t know what I had then. Lost muffler and two speed clutch. Can’t remember what I did with them lol to many yrs ago

1970 spoiler nice. New here. Got a trail tramp myself. Would like to see what you ended up doing with your frame? Thank you.
I still have the frame but haven't gotten around to doing anything with it yet. I've gotten several vintage bikes since then that have kept me busy.

I still have the frame but haven't gotten around to doing anything with it yet. I've gotten several vintage bikes since then that have kept me busy.
Oic. You got all fox or different ones. My son is restoring the tramp I had when I was young. Missing a couple things I lost off it back then cause I used the motor for a gokart I built. Hard to find parts. Lost two speed clutch and muffler. He’s got a freind can fabricate the muffler. So it will be close to being original. Thanks for reply. Scott

Oic. You got all fox or different ones. My son is restoring the tramp I had when I was young. Missing a couple things I lost off it back then cause I used the motor for a gokart I built. Hard to find parts. Lost two speed clutch and muffler. He’s got a freind can fabricate the muffler. So it will be close to being original. Thanks for reply. Scott
Different ones. Mostly vintage. Lil Indian, Roper, El Tigre, Sensation, and others