Fox mini doddle

Here are some pics that of a Fox mini doodle my dad and i are restored for our friend for X-mas. The bike is almost done. Just wanted to share some pics. Happy holidays.

Scottessey

Wow! Sly, that came out awesome!

Now you just need to get some of these on there! This louvered pair is powder coated silver. I threw them in with a batch of other stuff I had going. Let me know if you need a pair. I have both styles, slotted and louvered. I might have some holiday specials. :laugh:

Very cool rebuild. I am just finishing up my old doodlebug, only thing left is the clutch and chain gaurd. I like the color you chose, sets it apart from the crowd.

There are some FOX Doodlebug stickers on a major auction site right now. Would be a perfect addition to your resto!

What are your plans for the rear sprocket? I don't see one in the photos

I will have pics of it when i finish the bike 100% done, but i put a 72 tooth sprocket on it and painted it the same color red. The decal is already ordered. thanks for looking out tho.

Wow! Sly, that came out awesome!

Now you just need to get some of these on there! This louvered pair is powder coated silver. I threw them in with a batch of other stuff I had going. Let me know if you need a pair. I have both styles, slotted and louvered. I might have some holiday specials. :laugh:

Uh, what are they?

Well i finally got the Fox done! It will be under the X-mas tree of our friend tonight when he gets home from a party! Enjoy the pictures and have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for all of the Nice comments.