Fox Thunderbolt Jack Shaft set up

I am working on a rebuild of a Fox Thunderbolt. The bike was a basket case with the jackshaft pieces in a bag. Which way do the bearings install? From the outside or the inside? There is a spacer bushing that I think went under the frame to space the sprocket away from the frame.
I have a swingarm if anyone is looking for one. I remade mine to fit new wheels.

Attachments

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
I always install mine from the out side, the driven will keep it in on that side and the lock collar or snap ring will hold it on the other :thumbsup:
Lets see some more pic's of your bike, I'm redoing a big wheel Thunderbolt :thumbsup:

I am working on a rebuild of a Fox Thunderbolt. The bike was a basket case with the jackshaft pieces in a bag. Which way do the bearings install? From the outside or the inside? There is a spacer bushing that I think went under the frame to space the sprocket away from the frame.
I have a swingarm if anyone is looking for one. I remade mine to fit new wheels.
How much for the swing arm Hardware come with it?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Swing Arm

The seat is just resting in place and is getting redone in Red Leather with White piping. Here are some pictures of the swing arm and another of the frame. I made a welding jig to hold all the pieces at correct angles for my friend that did the welding. He is pictured holding the jig with the parts in place. He does really good work! image.jpg image.jpeg

Attachments