Frame / Kit

Hi Guys
I have been researching a lot..... but am struggling

I have seen the AZUSA frame, GPS L’ll Rascal, F&B Racing, Minichopersocal.com (909minibike), RCF Micro
And the Coleman and Motovox complete bike range.

Are there any others that are commercially available?

I was thinking go buying a bender and welder and doing it all myself....
I have reassessed and decided it is more realistic to buy a frame and piece it together or buy a kit.
I am just being realistic on my time and lack of a workshop.

Thanks
Paul

Last edited:
Hi Guys
I have been researching a lot..... but am struggling

I have seen the AZUSA frame, GPS L’ll Rascal, F&B Racing, Minichopersocal.com (909minibike), RCF Micro
And the Coleman and Motovox complete bike range.

Are there any others that are commercially available?

I was thinking go buying a bender and welder and doing it all myself....
I have reassessed and decided it is more realistic to buy a frame and piece it together or buy a kit.
I am just being realistic on my time and lack of a workshop.

Thanks
Paul
Is there a certain style of frame or riding you plan to do?

Is there a certain style of frame or riding you plan to do?
Hi

I would love a project to build...
I have built RC planes and helicopters for >30 years, and have always enjoyed the construction and tinkering and working on motors, so I would like that here.
Regard the type of riding... either general buzzing about the compound I live in OR out in the desert. I was thinking a Coleman CT200 with bigger tires would be good on the soft sand and be able to ride at a more moderate ‘old man speed’ compared to an MX bike that needs speed to float on the sand.
still researching a lot, to see what is available
Thanks

Hi
Thanks. Yes, someone on Facebook mentioned the Bad Dog kits.
They do look good. There appears to be a few sizes too.... need to spend some time on their site.... unfortunately the pictures on each model are not good quality to try identifying the differences. They give the basic dimensions on some of the models... may have to email to get full details
The photos in their gallery look awesome... but are not labelled to identify them.
Thanks
Paul

Just discovered one more problem.....
The only motors I can find in Dubai have short 20mm output shafts. So if I buy a kit and build it.... I’ll need to ship a new shaft too.... or a complete motor. More shipping costs $$$