Freaky Tecumseh finds

So i find the one on the left a few weeks ago traveling the backroads of Kentucky and the one on the right a week later on my return to Long Island. Same exact 6 HP Tecumseh's with the Tecumsehlicious Taylor spark arrestors us minibike folk moisten our pantys over. Oooga!
But whats REALLY freaky are the serial numbers.
It's like a Tecumseh double rainbow!
Right across the skyyYyyyy...
What does this MEAN???

Yours,
Johnny

Last edited:
That's Weird !!! :laugh: But a very cool find .

While in Ky. you have stopped in for a visit.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
That's Weird !!! :laugh: But a very cool find .

While in Ky. you have stopped in for a visit.:thumbsup:
Where in Kentucky are you? I will go back, i fell in love with that state. We stayed in Berea and went to Hopkinsville to see the eclipse. Then I did some genealogy as my ancestors lived in Crab Orchard, Stanford and Highland. I even found my great great great grandpappy's grave! One armed civil war legend Ansel Baugh.

Very cool Johnny , I'm in Russellville, Ky. about 35 miles from Hopkinsville...you probably past through here on your way there.

Wasn't that Eclipse the coolest thing !?!?

Last edited:
Very cool Johnny , I'm in Russellville, Ky. about 35 miles from Hopkinsville...you probably past through here on your way there.

Wasn't that Eclipse the coolest thing !?!?
Oh snap Russleville was the other place we were gonna see it. But then I read about the Little Green Men Festival in Hopkinsville going on at the same time as the eclipse. We couldn't not go after hearing about that. Yeah we passed right through there. And yeah the eclipse was unbelievable!