Front and rear 6" CAT wheels with stars and tires

First time selling something on here, so if I am doing something wrong, please let me know and I will correct it.

I have what I believe to be a set of 6 wheels off of a CAT 250x. (I am not 100% certain I've identified them correctly, but its my best guess). I got them in a trade and planned to use them on a project, but I'm thinking using these wheels on my project is a waste of a set of wheels that someone might better use on an old vintage restore project. So, they are for sale. I have no idea what they are really worth, so if my price is out of line, please message me and let me know.

They seem to be in pretty good shape. They spin like butter. Not a lot of rust or anything like that. It looks like one of the rims got some overspray paint on it. The front tire is a 4.10-3.50-6 Carlisle. It has the two indian heads on it if that means anything. Rear tire says 4.00 - 6. Doesn't look to be a Carlisle. Says "Caesar" on it. Its a little bigger than the tire that's on the front. Both look like they have some weather cracking on them, but the tread looks OK. They've been sitting in my garage for 6 or 7 months and still hold air. To be perfectly honest, I would probably replace them if I were going to use them on a rider. But then again, I kinda like to err on the side of caution with these types of things. They hold air. That's all I know for sure. I tried to take as clear of pictures as I could so you know what you are getting. If you want more pictures of them, let me know.

I'm thinking $80 for the set is a good deal for you and it will help me pay for parts for other projects. If that's out of line, let me know. I'm not looking to screw anyone. Located in Oklahoma City. Buyer pays for shipping. Ill ship them out with whatever method you prefer.

I would also be very interested in trades. Specifically, I would be interested in some 8" or 10" Azusa wheels. Just let me know what you got.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!