Front mounted cargo rack?

Has anyone got a vintage mini with a rack on the forks? I'd like to see a few examples because I plan on one for my neighborhood cruiser Bird Wren, I have some shopping carts I can cut stuff off one. The place (my 70yo buddy's house)where I drink and tell lies is less than a block from my house and my vehicles have been damaged by those leaving while intoxicated so I have always preferred to ride my minis. But hauling beer in a backpack is boring so I want to build a rack to strap a milk crate or ice chest to. So lets see the ones you guys have come up with or even photos of other folks versions. Thanks:thumbsup:

It's not a rack, but I had an old bicycle basket mounted on my Big Cat that my soft side cooler would fit inside. And by the way the bike's nickname was "Beer Runner"

I built one. its not very functional the way its all setup but it looks cool. Its just flat bar for the perimeter and round bar for the cross pieces. i heated them up on the ends and hammered on them which riveted them in place.

Thanks fellas. Well I'm definitely going to make one of some sort. I will use the rubber insert Adel clamps to attach to the forks and some small diameter steel ones for the basket and marry them together to mount it once I've finalized the design and built it. I'm still open for more examples so keep em coming!