Fuel tank

scootercat

I would like to add,this is a new fabricated tank that I made,it has never been filled with gas and has been pressure tested for any leaks....scootercat....

John,
I cannot Thank You enough for turning out such an awesome tank for one of our George Barris choppers. Great work, very pleased. Going to send it to the chrome plater on Monday. Will send you a photo when done. As far as the CC, i'm still looking for something better for you to reference. Will be in touch.
Thanks again,
Greg

You're Welcome!....I wondered if You had received it yet,good ol' USPS!I hope it chromes well,can't wait to see....tickle the trader rating!.. we will stay in touch on the c/c....Thanks!...And thank You OldMiniBikes!....scootercat....

WOW..... Never had it in his hands and he can evaluate it from afar.... He must work for the government or the school system...

Great start as a NEW member griff. That's how you win friends and influence people.
[MENTION=57119]griffin[/MENTION]

Doug

Thanks Dale Carnegie.
I'm saying they already sell for 50-75, why spend so much more+shipping. Wasn't a crack at quality. Don't take ambiguous internet observations as personal attacks.

I think some of the parts being sold are overkill on the consumer considering we are hobbyists.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Thanks Dale Carnegie.
I'm saying they already sell for 50-75, why spend so much more+shipping. Wasn't a crack at quality. Don't take ambiguous internet observations as personal attacks.

I think some of the parts being sold are overkill on the consumer considering we are hobbyists.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
Dale Carnegie??? Whether you have 7 posts, or 7000 there is no room on here for this type pot shot sarcasm griff....This is a community of helpful folks doing whatever they can to be supportive and helpful to others and to help keep the hobby going. I personally don't see a darned thing wrong with a valued member handcrafting a very nice product with good quality and asking a fair price for it. Yes, you could buy something similar to this somewhere else and maybe somewhat cheaper but you would end up with china crap that is not near the quality. He didn't ask for your approval or opinion on his asking price. I personally am eyeballing one of his tanks for a build I have coming up..it's called supporting the community and helping others keep the hobby going for themselves too through patronage within the group.
[MENTION=53722]FOMOGO[/MENTION]