Funny People on Craigslist....

Great to hear! So glad after the childish and unnecessary scare you had from that dolt, he might not be able to harass anyone more in the future. :thumbsup:

Dan, I am glad you are going to stick around and I hope to see you around in the OldMiniBikes forums more! :scooter:

hay guys if you go to my e-bay site im 1130bravo on e-bay I listed the two go powers with tires and rear 35 by 72 tooth scooter boy sprocket for a big discount to OldMiniBikes members with free shipping ill eat the cost the sprocket is free to members with free shipping I want 200.00 for the set go cheak it out also cheak out any thing else I got on that site and let me know who you are and ill always give you guys a discount thank you for the nice things you said to defend me that was really cool and im going to sell the blue bonanza I think ill keep the red one ill let the blue one go for 900,00 to you guys im listing it for 1200.00 to non members buckeye your a luckey guy in lower Alabama you folks cook the best fried chicken on earth I went back south years ago I stoped at every fried chicken restaurant there was my gunner in Vietnam 1989 could that boy shoot we went in a bar and he though he cleaned out the bar he would say to the arvins he was going to open a can of woop ass we use to kid bill about hes sothern talking he was a tru friend he stayed in the jungle one nite so three of us could medevac out we were shot up perty bad he held hes ground he died that night saving all three of us laying down fire sowin someone tells me about sothern soldgers I take off my hat to all the south we were white black haspanic and indian we were all brothers we left a little of us back there hell that's were were I rode my first mini bike it was a bonanza it looked like hell the chopper jocks would fight over it and fall over drunk if I didn't hop a slick I was riding the bike in camp playing the doors or hindrix the base commander told a sargent to shoot my ass I was riding at about 5 in the morning ha ha I still love mini bikes dwp dan

buckeye

That right there is worth ya hangin around.:thumbsup:

Man, I get fried chicken at least once a week. From a gas station.:laugh: Some of the best in town.:thumbsup:

dam your lucky in California you go to the kernel sanders hell the chicken is real small I swer they are frying pegons now they rased the price to 7.00 I tols my wife looks like im going to starve to death just because I like mini bikes dosnt mean I like mini chickens korn bread gravy biscuts moma told me to marrya sothern girl why didn't I lissin I got one from Ireland cabage and corn beef lots of beer I listed some stuff on e-bay also theres a discount to OldMiniBikes members spread the word you and mo to bunny have a good night ill be back on tomorrow daw dan hell one day I might even learn to spell right dan

Thats great news Dan!! I kinda wondered if it was just some random A-Hole and not someone affiliated with OldMiniBikes!! :thumbsup:

Dwp dan here well guys i got some good news i turned it in to police they said too go to fbi they got a name back to me ray johnson in california
seams he goes on cregs list to buy mini bike parts the agent said he could not give me the adress or info on the person but now that guy is being investagated the threat needed to be recorded as of now its here say i like all you guys im going to fly right and what ever was said dont worry hell were all kids at hart ps win i list on e-bay or creag list you guys will get a good discount im selling some bonanza go powers two with tires and a scooter boy 35 by 72 tooth rear sprocket for any one of you guys 200.00 and free shipping ps i think im going to man up and stay on this site i really would like to see all you guys fell free to e mail me any time if i can help i will and ps thank you for the advise it helped it really did dwp dan
:thumbsup: This was a very refreshing post Dan. I'd about given up on- well, everyone. What would be more refreshing is to actually meet this Ray Johnson in person.