Gas tank for GX390

Just bought a pressure washer with a Honda GX390 and something fell on and crushed the tank. Anybody have one I can buy? Or a suggestion?

Thanks,

Doug

Just bought a pressure washer with a Honda GX390 and something fell on and crushed the tank. Anybody have one I can buy? Or a suggestion?

Thanks,

Doug
If that doesn't work, I had the exact same thing happen to me only the tank was just scratched. They sent me a new tank and $20 labor cost. I just kept the new one and still have it. Only problem is it is stored out in the garage and I am on "no weight on left leg' so I can't get to it. I amy have a pic if you want to see if it matches.
Fred

If that doesn't work, I had the exact same thing happen to me only the tank was just scratched. They sent me a new tank and $20 labor cost. I just kept the new one and still have it. Only problem is it is stored out in the garage and I am on "no weight on left leg' so I can't get to it. I amy have a pic if you want to see if it matches.
Fred
This is a used machine I bought for cheap in an auction. And the tank is crushed. It's about half its normal height.

Is yours a 390? I have done a little more research and the 200 tanks won't fit from what I have found.

I am not able to go out and look but my neighbor is due to come over and I'll have him check. If it works you can have it. I am pretty sure I have an 8 HP honda on it.

I am not able to go out and look but my neighbor is due to come over and I'll have him check. If it works you can have it. I am pretty sure I have an 8 HP honda on it.
If yours is an 8 horse then it will work. From what I can find the 8, 9, 11 and 13 horse Honda all interchange.

I appreciate you checking on it but stay off of that leg. I am not in a hurry so when you can is plenty soon enough.