Gemini 80

maverick1

Built this bike last year for the 50cc fun run in Suches Georgia in October. Could only get it in primer for the run. Ran like a top with no problems. Motor was stripped down and has new bearings, seals, piston, rings, special cut rotary valve. And repaired kick start. When I returned I stripped it back down and off to the powder coater it went. Not original colors but I am doing this for me. I will post photos as I reassemble.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Oh yeah! I knew you got it running and did your trip Rodney, but I never got to see pictures. It's gonna look great in that color!

maverick1

Thanks. I need to get to a stopping point to complete the tins for paint. Making a new wire harness as I type. Can't say enough about
Vintage Connections.

fistfullabar

Did the pipe come with the bike? Engine looks really nice. Wish you could of posted pictures of that part of the build. Did you make the pipe?

maverick1

I could not find a chamber specific to this bike. I have been buying parts from a place in Nor Cal that specializes in mopeds and small cc bike parts.They recommended this pipe for my engine. It is a weld on chamber. I had to sacrifice a vintage pipe for the header portion.I hope there will be some noticeable gains. At the least it should sound bad azz. I will let you know when I test it. Taking it to Georgia in 7 weeks for a mountain road run. It is not a race but you hate to have people pass you.